The University of Hail is a Saudi public university located in the city of Hail. The university was established in 1426 AH and is under the supervision of the Saudi Ministry of Education. The language of instruction adopted at the university is English, as all subjects are taught in English except Islamic and Arabic studies subjects.
- Work to develop scientific research and teaching curricula in line with local and international requirements.
- Graduating qualified national cadres in the scientific and technical fields that the country needs
- Attracting distinguished professors in the field of teaching and scientific research.
- Cooperating with governmental and non-governmental bodies and institutions for the development of the region.
- Providing distinguished education for the people of the region in line with the needs of the labor market.
The university contains a group of different majors and colleges, including:
- Faculty of medicine.
- College of Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering Department.
- College of Computer Science and Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Software Engineering.
- Management information systems.
- College of Science.
- Community College.
- Electronic Engineering.
- Computer systems.
- Business Management.
Postgraduate courses available at the University of Hail:
- Executive Master of Business Administration.
- Master of Executive Health Services Management.
- Master of Health Informatics.
- Master of Engineering and Quality Management.
Diploma courses available at the University of Hail:
- Diploma in Law for Students.
- Diploma in human resources for male and female students.