The University of Bisha was established in 2014, the University of Bisha was established according to a royal decree from the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah Ibn Abdulaziz Al Saud, and it is a non-profit public governmental university, located in Bisha, Asir Governorate Al-Bisha University is a coeducational higher education university that is registered and recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Conditions for applying at the University of Bisha
- Obtaining a high school diploma from the Kingdom or abroad.
- The period of obtaining the high school diploma should not be more than five years.
- Passing the aptitude test and achievement tests.
- The student should not have been subjected to disciplinary and academic dismissal from universities other than the University of Bisha.
- The employees who join the University of Bisha must submit a transcript of the approval of the institution in which he works to study at the University of Bisha.
- The student must have fulfilled all the required criteria for entering the University of Bisha within a specific speciality.