Alfaisal University

Alfaisal University

  • Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
  • Private
  • Campus
Enrollment Month: August
Overview
Visit Website

Overview:

Alfaisal University is a private, nonprofit institute of higher education located in Riyadh. Founded in 2002 by the King Faisal Foundation as a nonprofit student-centered university, Alfaisal\'s total enrollment now exceeds 2500. The enrollment is 67% Saudi National with the remaining 33% being students from over 40 other nations. Alfaisal University offers undergraduate and graduate degrees, all taught exclusively in English, in the following subject areas: Business administration, Engineering, Life sciences, Medicine, and Pharmacy.

Requirements:

Contact us

Contact us description on overview
Inquire now

Please provide the details below

* All fields below are required.

By submitting this form, I agree to Terms and Conditions.